Some crazy security professionals at Eon IT have built a lab where we constantly strive to find new vulnerabilities. Eon IT offers a complete portfolio of vulnerability assessment services that allow organizations to identify critical security vulnerabilities that attackers could exploit . These services help organizations improve their existing security posture to reduce the risk of a successful attack.
Eon IT vulnerability assessment services evaluate the strength of our customers defenses against the attacks that are most likely to be used by actual attackers. Eon IT is your strategic resource to help mitigate your risk without sacrificing business potential. Our dedicated team of security consultants brings a blend of real-world experience, technical aptitude and broad industry knowledge to every project. Our vulnerability assessment service is designed to identify critical flaws in your network that an attacker could exploit. Our testing methodology is an iterative, multi-phase process by which we assess the security of your network, systems, Applications, Databases and other IT components including VIOP, Access Control, CCTV etc.
We provides our customer a comprehensive report with evidence along with actionable recommendations. Our report rate all findings based upon their risk, the probability of exploitation and the potential business impact. This allows our customers to focus on addressing the most critical issues first. Our report also segregate the finding within departments, so that each department just focuses on its section and work along to close the findings.
Eon IT has performed hundreds of external and internal infrastructure security assessments and identified thousands of critical vulnerabilities which exposed enterprises to external and internal attacks.
Vulnerability Assessment on Infrastructure
We assess our customer infrastructure in various ways including following major activities.
- External network vulnerability assessments
- Internal network vulnerability assessments
- Network architecture reviews
- Device configuration reviews (covering both host and network devices)
- Wireless security assessments
- VoIP security assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment of Access Control and CCTV
- Active directory Config. Reviews
- Firewall Config Review
- Social engineering and Insider threat assessments
- Custom services as requested by our customers
Application Vulnerability Assessment
Application Vulnerability Assessment is performed to find bugs, security breaches or knowing if the proper programming conventions are being followed. This is very important part of programming and improper code can lead company’s information vulnerable to attack by an hacker and gain access.
Eon IT has developed an extensive portfolio of application security assessments including:
- Web and client-server application security assessments
- SDLC Documentation Review
- Line by line review of code
- Review Application QA and Testing Reports
- Mobile application assessments across most platforms
- Source code reviews for most common programming languages
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) reviews
- Application architecture assessments