Eon IT is Hiring to build and maintain strong revenue streams, partnerships, and provide leadership and business experience, to deliver strategic and tactical initiatives relating to Eon IT core business.
Imagine joining a creative, dynamic and learning business management consultancy firm which believes in providing real business solution as per clients’ requirements. If you are out of the box thinker, having burning desire to achieve something in your career and star performer then have the following career openings for you:
- Should be able to work with, but not limited to SS7, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, RAN, GSM/3G, DIAMETER, SMPP.
- Good command at entire CS and PS Core.
- Good Security background to envision the kind of attacks possible over the telecom network.
- Hands on knowledge of working with TDM, E1, STM etc.
- Should hold excellent understanding on how the STP works.
- Good Knowledge of GGSNs, SGSNs, MMEs, SGW, eDNS & iDNS, PGW, GRX, IPX setup, Mobile Packet Backbone Network (Routers, firewalls and switches) would be highly appreciated.
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies.
- Advising and looking at how to input security into designs for Signal Signalling 7 (SS7).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication or System Engineering, Information System or similar fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in Telecom domain.
- Previous experience managing in a large infrastructure/environment.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi task and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Willing to relocate to Oman.
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview.
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Knowledge of SharePoint would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases including MS SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Willing to relocate to Oman
- 3-5 Years of experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Hands on grip on .NET, C#, VB.NET, XML, XSL, JAVA, ASP.NET, HTML5, JQUERY, AJAX, DHTML, CSS, XML
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview
- Expert level grip on Linux, Unix and Windows environments
- Possess high-level and relevant knowledge of networks
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Training staff on information security procedures and principals
- Must be able to work with multiple vendors like Juniper, Cisco, F5 etc.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing, on AF/DoD systems
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer code to discern weaknesses for exploitation; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges
- As needed, explain, present, demonstrate, and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability
- Assist customer with implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments
- Knowledgeable in common cyber threat terminology, methodologies possess basic understanding of cyber incident and response, and related current events.
- Ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions
- Exhibit good writing and communications skills, to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations
- Experience with Linux+, Power Shell, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, Batch, etc. – Strong knowledge of Windows Internals, Windows Application Programming Interfaces (API), Portable Executable (PE) formats, Windows Registry, and security models.
- Familiarity with the following protocols: ARP, DHCP, DNS, DSN, FTP, HTTP, IMAP, ICMP, IDRP, IP, IRC, NFS, POP3, PAR, RLOGIN, SMB, SMTP, SSL, SSH, TCP, TELNET, UDP a??
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Ability to flow from black box to gray box to white box tests dependent on client needs.
- Ability to test a variety of client form factors and technologies based on scopes of work.
- Good understanding of open source platforms/technologies/solutions
- Follow industry best practice methodologies for penetration testing, and be able to use tools for a basis level assessment.
- Conduct security tests using automated tools, ad-hoc tools, and manual testing
- Conduct penetration testing against different technological domains including, but not limited to, web applications, web services, wireless networks, databases, virtualized environments
- Should be able to work as Solutions Architect to Plan, Design, Implement, Revamp client overall IT infrastructure with minimum resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Netowrks, Engineering or similar fields
- Experience with Metasploit Framework, Burp Suite, w3af, Core Impact, Canvas or similar architecture(s)/application(s)
- 4+ years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of security and network technologies
- Ability to customize existing tools or write own tools definitely a plus Experience with penetration testing and forensics tools/platforms such as AppScan, Fortify, Maltego. Kali Linux, Nessus, nmap, OpenVAS
- Willingness to travel
- Be able to convenience/impress us on interview
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance infrastructure on agreed plan and design
- Responsible for managing Firewalls, Routers, Switches etc.
- Must be able to work with multiple vendors like Juniper, Cisco, F5, Huawei etc
- Should posses good experience and skills on Cisco infrastructure including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VOIP etc.
- Hands on experience in Large scale and complex environments on Routing & Switching,
- Wireless and Network Security with the ability to plan, design, implement & support.
- Should be able to work as Solutions Architect to Plan, Design, Implement, Revamp client Datacentre and overall IT infrastructure with minimum resources
- Should be able to work independently and solely on many projects at a time.
- Must be able to develop and execute patches for design improvements, security enhancements and troubleshooting
- Configuring, installing managing and troubleshooting Cisco Routers, Switches and Voice Gateways
- Serves as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance WAN on agreed plan and design
- Planning, design and deployment of High Availability devices in Data Center
- Operations, Network Security and Maintenance of primary Data Center
- Prepare technical proposals, Solution designs, provide technical consultation to customers to Plan, Design, Implement, Revamp client Datacentre and overall IT infrastructure
- Network and Security Documentation, Configuration and Change Management.
- Work as a subject matter expert to secure the network by running assessments and identifying the areas of improvement.
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of the telephone system, including Cisco Call Manager, UCS Blades, Cisco VOIP Gateways, Cisco IP Phones,
- Protocols like H323, MGCP and others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Netowrks, Engineering, Management Information System or similar fields
- 4-5 years’ experience as a network consultant
- Oversees the creation and updating of phone and voicemail extensions and routing.
- Acts as Team Lead for the administration and maintenance of training stations and software for company training programs and provides additional support when necessary.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, device backups, archiving, and disaster recovery of network devices
- Assist other internal teams in troubleshooting their issues
- Perform detailed analysis to implement the best for overall infrastructure
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software.
- Responsible for Access Control and Management of network devices
- Responsible for the resolution of all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into our tracking software
- Systems administration within all aspects of Windows/Linux/Unix servers, Citrix, and email infrastructure, development of technical standards, authentication, security, and day to day support. This includes physical and virtual servers, proper business continuity plans and data protection of these servers.
- Maintain and support software release platforms. Follow company policies on patch management, review policy and recommend changes where appropriate. Implement vendor software, hardware patches, and security patches using these platforms. Document test plans and result. Manage the rollout of patches to remote sites and maintain production schedules.
- Follow industry standard security policies to secure the infrastructure. Develop or change internal policies and procedures to meet standards. Implement plans to eliminate identified risks. Participate in security audits, perform tasks for PCI compliance, and prepare documents on findings for annual audits.
- Design and support infrastructure directory services, such as Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP authentication, group policy, DNS, DHCP, PKI/Certificates and IPSec.
- Proactively analyze system performance, implement improvements, event alerts, and availability reporting.
- Lead efforts to identify and recommend new hardware/software technologies. Utilize technical knowledge and outside resources to recommend low risk and cost effective solutions.
- Scope, plan, implement and manage these systems initiatives.
- Assist with any other Infrastructure duties and tasks that may be required. Occasionally work a modified schedule to perform after hour maintenance or deployments of new software or hardware. Participate in scheduled disaster recovery exercises and on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotational basis.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting Windows/Linux/Unix, Citrix and VMware.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following areas: patch management, anti-virus suites, clustering, OS upgrades, security, system monitoring, and virtual environments such as VMware, Citrix XenServer.
- Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems in a mixed environment
- Multiple flavors of Linux/Unix Operating system like Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL etc
- Microsoft Active Directory administration, DNS, and security.
- Working knowledge of network management, security event management, intrusion detection and prevention systems, sendmail, SSH, DNS, http, SSL are a plus
- Handle all 1st level support calls on daily operations.
- Support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform preventative maintenance work, and perform other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness and to provide cover on such tasks when required
- Respond to help desk calls and planned work requests. To manage such items through resolution or escalate to another member of the team or the Manager of Solutions.
- Ensure all work and changes are performed in such a way as to minimize disruption to the Business
- Setup of new users including, hardware imaging, credentials and security, workstation peripherals
- IT asset management, tracking and requisition.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrade for end user‟s IT equipment‟s
- Monitor equipment for errors or stoppages and take remedial action
- IT Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years‟ experience in service desk support
- Good communication and writing skills (English must, preferable Arabic)
- Good customer service skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server and Client platform including Cloud
We are equal opportunity employer and willing to hire young, exuberant and qualified local talent. We provide you learning opportunities with challenging working environment. If you think that you have talent and skills to meet our requirements then send your CV along with a paragraph about your achievements and convince us that your are the right person for the job and you can provide value addition to our organization.
Think About it and apply with confidence!! Please use the form below or send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job Online